Daily Noontime – Wednesday June 1, 2011
Happy Wednesday to everyone! It’s “hump-day,” which means, yes, the week is almost over! Have a great day and of course, enjoy today’s headlines and news!
* LeBron James did everything on Tuesday, as he and his Miami Heat won Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Dallas Mavericks.
* Tuesday wasn’t a good night for Dallas, as the Mavericks apparently gave up on both ends of the court.
* The Winnipeg Jets will return to the NHL next season, but unfortunately tickets will coast a decent amount of money, but hey, that’s common, right?
* Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals begins Wednesday between the Boston Bruins and Vancouver Canucks.
* According to reports, Dirk Nowitzki tore a tendon in his middle finger, which luckily is on his non-shooting hand.
* It is indeed official, Kevin McHale is headed to Houston to become the next head coach of the Rockets, but will he turn the team around?
Games to Watch:
* Chicago White Sox at Boston (MLB) – 1:35pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Oakland (MLB) – 3:35pm eastern
* Boston at Vancouver (NHL Stanley Cup Finals) – 8:00pm eastern
* San Francisco at St. Louis (MLB) – 8:15pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The NHL Stanley Cup Finals begins Wednesday and yes, we are excited to watch some hockey, despite it being June!