Daily Noontime – June 2, 2011
Happy Thursday friends and welcome to the Daily Noontime! Here’s today’s news and headlines, so enjoy!
* Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup was a classic, but in the end, Vancouver won and beat Boston, 1-0.
* After watching the Stanley Cup, what exactly did the Bruins do wrong? Well, they just didn’t score, which is why they allowed the Canucks to win Game 1.
* Wednesday was an interesting day for the Boston Celtics and NBA, as Shaquille O’Neal officially announced his retirement.
* Good news for the Minnesota Timberwolves, they’ve officially reached an agreement with Ricky Rubio.
* The Chicago White Sox left Boston Wednesday after winning three-games in a row against the Boston Red Sox. How sweep was that?
Games to Watch:
* Dallas at Miami (NBA Finals – Game 2) 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Time to say SO LONG to Shaq!