Daily Noontime – June 3, 2011
Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the end of the week Daily Noontime! Have a great weekend and yes, let’s get it started with today’s headlines and news!
* The Miami Heat may have led Dallas for a majority of the game, but the Mavericks comeback was the true story of Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
* LeBron James and his teammates should certainly learn by now, if you’re leading a team, don’t expect to win the game, right?
* Well, it looks like we have some good news for the NHL, which is Brendan Shanahan will be the leagues new disciplinarian, which could be a good or bad thing.
* Apparently the NFL experienced some “secret talks” yesterday between owners and players and yes, it sounds like it went somewhat well.
* Good news for Vancouver Canucks fans, Alex Burrows won’t be suspended for biting Patrice Bergeron during Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.
* According to sources, Alex Rodriguez‘s former steroid supplier was seen at the New York Yankees hotel this past week in San Francisco.
Games to Watch:
* Texas at Cleveland (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Oakland at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Chicago Cubs at St. Louis (MLB) – 8:15pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Los Angles of Anaheim Angels (MLB) – 10:05pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Throwing out the first pitch at any baseball game is an honor, right? Here’s a few tips from a MLB expert!