Good Tuesday to everyone and welcome into yet another Daily Noontime! Have a great day and as always, enjoy today’s headlines and news!
* Tyler Seguin was a “healthy-scratch” on Monday, which Shawn Thornton the opportunity to suit up and crash the boards for the Boston Bruins in Game 3 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.
* Monday was a tough evening for Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo who watched the puck go by him eight times.
* Vancouver’s Aaron Rome provided an unnecessary hit to Nathan Horton during the first period of Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Monday and yes, the NHL should certainly consider suspending him, right?
* The Miami Heat lead the NBA Finals series against the Dallas Mavericks, 2-1 and a major reason is due to the success of LeBron James.
* Golden State has a brand new head coach for the Warriors, as former NBA player and ESPN broadcaster Mark Jackson was hired for three-years.
* It’s official, University of Southern California has been stripped of their 2004 BCS Title against Oklahoma, but what exactly does that mean?
Games to Watch:
*Oakland at Baltimore (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Chicago Cubs at Cincinnati (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Miami at Dallas (NBA Finals – Game 4) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
It was a wild one at the TD Garden on Monday between Boston and Vancouver!