Daily Noontime – June 8, 2011
It’s officially “hump day” in America, so what is good? Happy Wednesday to everyone and yes, here’s today’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* Talk about an exciting NBA Finals Game 4 on Tuesday, as the Dallas Mavericks rallied to beat the Miami Heat, as well as tie the series 2-2.
* Indeed, the NBA Finals is tied, but when one superstar doesn’t perform up to par, one has to wonder, what is going on with LeBron James?
* After an exciting Game 3 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals on Monday, some believe that the Boston Bruins need to keep their “energy high.”
* The NHL has finally decided to crack down on “hard hits,” especially after Aaron Rome‘s hit on Nathan Horton in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
* According to recent news, former Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Terrelle Pryor received “between $20,000-40,000 from a memorabilia dealer for signing autographs.”
* Good news for Boston Celtics fans, Ray Allen has chosen to remain with the team and won’t explore other options.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Los Angles Dodgers at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Vancouver at Boston (NHL Finals – Game 4) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
In honor of the Mavericks win against the Heat on Tuesday, here is a video that will pump you up!