Daily Noontime – June 9, 2011
Happy Thursday everyone and yes, welcome to yet another… Daily Noontime! Here is today’s headlines and news!
* Game 4 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals between the Boston Bruins and Vancouver Canucks was epic and yes, Brad Marchand made an impact.
* After two back-to-back games in Boston, the Vancouver Canucks need to regroup quickly, especially if they want to win another game in the series.
* According to sources, some NFL and CFL teams are keeping their eye on former Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
* Apparently, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has admitted that the NFL Lockout is not just for players, coaches and owners, but also, fans too.
* It seems that according to some sources, Boston Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia may need surgery on his right knee.
* The great Charles Barkley has spoken and what exactly did he say? Well, he admitted that the Miami Heat have the worst fans in the NBA.
Games to Watch:
* Seattle at Detroit (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* St. Louis at Houston (MLB) – 8:05pm eastern
* Miami at Dallas (NBA Finals – Game 5) – 9:00pm eastern
* Washington at San Diego (MLB) – 10:05pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Boston Bruins great Bobby Orr was honored Wednesday at the TD Garden prior to face-off and yes, he waived a flag honoring Nathan Horton.