Daily Noontime – June 10, 2011
It’s Friday, but don’t worry, no need to break out into song and dance. Here’s today’s Daily Noontime and in the meantime, have a great weekend and as always… be good!
* It’s official, the Dallas Mavericks are now one game away from winning the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat, but really, can they do it?
* LeBron James rebounded from his awful performance in Game 4, but in Game 5, he fell apart in the fourth quarter. Same old story, right?
* According to Terrelle Pryor‘s attorney, the former Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback is not interested in the CFL, but instead the NFL.
* The ongoing NFL labor talks is possibly a good thing, as well as hope that a season will be played in September.
* Apparently the University of South Carolina baseball team is more focused on their college opponents than the MLB Draft.
* Good news for Vancouver Canucks fans, Roberto Luongo will start Game 5 against the Boston Bruins on Friday.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Toronto (MLB) – 7:07pm eastern
* Boston at Vancouver (NHL Stanley Cup Finals – Game 5) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oakland at Chicago White Sox (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
* Los Angles Dodgers at Colorado (MLB) – 8:40pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Get excited fans, instead of a video about sports, we have some New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys, so rock on!