Happy Wednesday to everyone and welcome to yet another Daily Noontime! Let’s get today started with headlines and news, so enjoy!
* It was a special evening for the Peoria Chiefs (Class A Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs), as the organization handed out replica LeBron James NBA Finals rings.
* It seems that according to a variety of sources the NFL Lockout is close to being over than past times. What does this actually mean? Well, maybe, just maybe, we might see an agreement in the works soon.
* UFL coach Jerry Glanville is “leery” of Terrelle Pryor, especially after everything that happened the past few months at Ohio State University.
* According to one reporter, the Dallas Mavericks are just beginning their quest for future NBA crowns. Do you agree?
* Game 7 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals is Wednesday and yes, even the “Big Bad Bruins” from the 1970’s want to see Boston beat Vancouver.
* If the Vancouver Canucks want to win, it all starts with their goaltender, Roberto Luongo.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Vancouver (NHL Stanley Cup Finals – Game 7) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The NHL Stanley Cup Finals ends Wednesday, which means someone will hoist Lord Stanley’s Cup!