Daily Noontime – June 27, 2011
It’s Monday in America, so good day! Let’s kick-start this awesome week with some stories, news and headlines, sound good?
* You don’t see this happen in the MLB, but apparently, someone caught Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki swinging twice on one pitch.
* Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy “Doc” Halladay went the distance on Sunday, as well as earned his 10th win of the season.
* The 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup began on Sunday and Team USA wants to create their own identity.
* It’s uncertain, but the next few days will decide if the NBA will indeed have a 2011-12 season or negotiations.
* Ronnie Brown is planning to remain in the NFL this season, but will it be with the Miami Dolphins? We’ll see!
* The 2011 NHL Draft was this past weekend and yes, the Dallas Stars have some thoughts on their selections.
Games to Watch:
* Colorado at Chicago Cubs (MLB) – 2:20pm eastern
* Los Angles Dodgers at Minnesota (MLB) -8:10pm eastern
* Cleveland at Arizona (MLB) – 9:40pm eastern
Video of the Day:
So, the Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, as well as asked if he is dating Chuck Norris?