It’s Tuesday and yes, we’re getting somewhat closer to July 4th, so hang on tight, OK? Here’s the day’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* Apparently, one source has it correct, which is… Frank McCourt has nothing and the Los Angles Dodgers have it all.
* While ball clubs should be focused on winning, the Dodgers are forced to worry about payments and economics.
* It’s not certain, but the NFL could “implement” a Thursday Night schedule beginning in 2012, but is that a good or bad idea?
* Once again, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is favoring a Plaxico Burress return instead of Tiki Barber. We saw this coming, right?
* According to reports, Terrell Owens had knee surgery to repair his ACL, but some are wondering, will he return this season?
* It’s a done deal, Russell Wilson is no longer a member of North Carolina State, but instead the Wisconsin Badgers football team.
Games to Watch:
* San Francisco at Chicago Cubs (MLB) – 2:20pm eastern
* Milwaukee at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Remember when T.O. cried during a press conference? Well, this particular video brings back memories, right?