It’s officially Friday, which means… the weekend, right? OK… OK… enough questions, let’s get this Daily Noontime Delivered, so here’s the headlines and news of the day, enjoy!
* According to a recent poll, Forbes Magazine announced on Thursday that the Washington Redskins are the “4th-most valuable sports franchise,” which isn’t too much of a surprise, right?
* Finally, Pittsburgh Steelers James Harrison feels bad for his comments and remarks toward the NFL, as well as commissioner Roger Goodell, yet, not all of it.
* It’s official, Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz will be suspended for four games due to his altercation with Baltimore Orioles relief pitcher, Kevin Gregg, who will also serve some time too.
* Former Boston Celtics center Shaquille O’Neal signed a deal with TNT to be a broadcaster for the upcoming NBA season. This should be exciting television, so don’t miss it!
* Mark your calendars baseball fans, as the Brockton Rox get set to sell the worlds most expensive hot dog on Saturday July 23.
Games to Watch:
* Florida at Chicago Cubs (MLB) – 2:20pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Toronto (MLB) – 7:07pm eastern
* Boston at Tampa Bay (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Texas at Seattle (MLB) – 10:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
James Harrison loves to talk, but also, hit!