Daily Noontime – July 25, 2011
Good Day to everyone and welcome into yet another wonderful Daily Noontime! Here’s the headlines and news of the day, so enjoy!
* Monday should be an important day in the NFL, as the players and owners should officially shake hands, as well as end the lockout.
* Sunday was a special day, as the Boston Red Sox ended their three-game series with the Seattle Mariners with a win, but also, celebrated Tim Wakefield‘s 2,000th strikeout too.
* Sadly, Michael Phelps and Team USA settled for the bronze medal on Sunday at the 400-meter freestyle relay, which isn’t a great feeling, right?
* More news is currently being released on Monday about Lorenzen Wright‘s death, as well as what the Memphis police department didn’t do right.
* The Mariners extended their losing streak to 15-games, but is that something to be proud of, especially as a M’s fan?
* Sunday was an exciting day, as Cooperstown, New York welcomed a few new members to the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Games to Watch:
* Pittsburgh at Atlanta (MLB) – 7:00pm eastern
* Seattle at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Kansas City at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
How awesome is it when you watch Shaquille O’Neal show off his puppetry skills?