It’s Friday and yes, we’d like to sing Rebecca Black’s song, but we’ll hold back and just deliver the day’s news, headlines and more! Happy weekend everyone!
* Thursday was a busy day in the NFL, but also at Gillette Stadium, as the New England Patriots acquired not only Albert Haynesworth, but also, Chad Ochocinco. Yet, some are wondering, what would have happened if Chad had gone to San Francisco?
* Being the usual culprit, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick “danced” around the media in regards to questions about trades and acquisitions, which is typical.
* It’s official, former New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress has been reinstated by the NFL, but we knew this would happen, right?
* Apparently HBO Sports is in the process of working on a documentary about New York Yankees shortstop, Derek Jeter.
* Well, it seems that a MLB umpire is receiving threats after umpiring a 19-inning game for the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday.
* St. Louis Cardinals manager, Tony La Russa had nothing to say to the media on Thursday about a recent trade, which clearly irritated the father of the player.
Games to Watch:
* Baltimore at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* San Francisco at Cincinnati (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
Boston at Chicago White Sox (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Are you ready to watch Ochocinco play for the Patriots?