Daily Noontime – August 10, 2011
Good Wednesday to everyone! It’s officially “hump day,” which means the weekend is almost here, wahoo! Anyways, here’s the day’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* There’s a slight possibility according to reports that the San Diego Chargers could be on the move to Los Angles, California.
* According to multiple reports, New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is looking for a roommate, but not just anyone, yet instead a season ticket-holder.
* Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has deemed one of his biggest off-season possessions, Albert Haynesworth, “day-to-day,” but what exactly does that mean?
* On Tuesday, the MLB announced that they’ll be meeting soon with New York Yankees third baseman, Alex Rodriguez to discuss his poker and gambling addiction.
* Keep your eyes on the Boston Red Sox, as yet again, they won another game against the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday.
* It seems that finally, yes, finally, the Denver Broncos quarterback competition is “over,” but who really knows, right?
Games to Watch:
*Pittsburgh at San Francisco (MLB) – 3:45pm eastern
* Chicago White Sox at Baltimore (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at Minnesota (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Dan Uggla recorded yet another hit on Tuesday and now his hit streak is at 30-games, wow!