Daily Noontime – August 24, 2011
It’s officially HUMP day, which means it’s Wednesday, wahoo! Happy Wednesday everyone and of course, here’s the news and headlines of the day, enjoy!
* Well, news broke on Tuesday that Pat Summitt plans to continue coaching the University of Tennessee women’s basketball team despite current health issues. In fact, one of her former players, Michelle Marciniak had some interesting words to share about this situation.
* Apparently, NASCAR’s Kyle Busch is going to lose his license for 45 days due to a speeding incident recently.
* So, Reggie Bush is eager to help the Miami Dolphins succeed… hmmm… does this sound right? Really, are you expecting Mr. Bush to be the savior? If so, raise your hand!
* Good news New York Yankees fans, Alex Rodriguez is planning to deal out all of his information to the MLB on Friday, as well as explain his gambling addiction too.
* This is bizarre… St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Matt Holliday was struck by an injury bug on Tuesday, but not just any kind of bug, yet instead, a moth in his right ear.
* Due to the ongoing NBA lockout, Los Angles Clippers star Blake Griffin has decided to do an internship at FunnyOrDie.com.
Games to Watch:
* Milwaukee at Pittsburgh (MLB) – 12:35pm eastern
* Boston at Texas (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Detroit at Tampa Bay (MLB) -7:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The Little League World Series is always an enjoyable event, especially when a player dances in left field, right?