Happy Thursday to everyone, but also, it’s September 1st, wahoo! Yep, that means, 2011 is almost over! OK, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, but really, let’s kick-off the day with some headlines and news!
* Apparently, President Obama’s speech to the Nation could conflict with the first NFL game of the 2011 season between the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers.
* More news has been released on the latest Madden video game, but this time, it’s about the “franchise mode.”
* According to various reports, Texas A&M is planning to lave the Big 12 Conference next July (2012) and hopefully join the SEC.
* Due to Hurricane Irene, the UConn-Fordham game will be played Saturday at noon, which will still be somewhat exciting, right?
* More information is being revealed about the LSU football team, as well as recent bar fight, which could result in more arrests and various players suspended.
Games to Watch:
* New York Yankees at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* New York Giants at New England (NFL Preseason) – 7:30pm eastern
* Philadelphia at New York Jets (NFL Preseason) – 7:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Please don’t try this at home!