Happy Monday everyone! It’s a brand new week, but hey, let’s kick it off with some headlines and news!
* The New England Patriots advanced to [2-0] on Sunday, as they defeated the San Diego Chargers at Gillette Stadium. Here’s Chris Price‘s piece from WEEI.com – talking about “Ten Things We Learned” from the game.
* Despite sustaining a rib injury against the San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo rallied his troops to earn an emotional, as well as important victory on Sunday.
* So, the Buffalo Bills have won two back-to-back games and apparently have a team that is young, energetic, as well as exciting.
* Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick suffered a concussion on Sunday evening against the Atlanta Falcons and as of Monday, it’s not certain when he’ll return to the gridiron.
* Once again, the Boston Red Sox lost to the Tampa Bay Rays and now lead the American League Wild Card by two games.
* According to head coach Jack Del Rio, he hasn’t decided who’ll be the starting quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars next week.
Games to Watch:
* Minnesota at New York Yankees (MLB) – 1:05pm eastern
* Baltimore at Boston (MLB) – 1:05pm/7:10pm eastern
* St. Louis at New York Giants (NFL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
It was an exciting night at the 2011 Emmy Awards on Sunday, but in the end, Friday Night Light’s Kyle Chandler won the Best Actor in a Drama!