It’s Thursday the 13th, but sadly, it’s not Friday – tear, tear! Here’s our latest edition of the Daily Noontime, enjoy!
* The Texas Rangers recorded four runs during the 11th inning, and defeated the Detroit Tigers in Game Four of the ALCS, 7-3.
* New York Giants safety Kenny Phillips was fined $20,000 by the NFL for his hit on Seattle Seahawks tight end Zach Miller last Sunday.
* According to NFL.com – Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll apparently is very intrigued about possibly having LeBron James play football.
* Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz recently spoke with ESPN.com about Boston’s drama, as well as the possibility of joining the New York Yankees.
* According to a Yahoo! Sports report, Philadelphia Flyers fans booed a handful of rival players, who appeared in a fight against cancer public service announcement on Wednesday at their home opener against the Vancouver Canucks
Games to Watch:
* Texas at Detroit (MLB PLayoffs/ALCS) – 4:19pm eastern
* Washington at Pittsburgh (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Vancouver at Detroit (NHL) – 8:00pm eastern
* Milwaukee at St. Louis (MLB Playoffs/NLCS) – 8:05pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Theo Epstein has officially left Fenway Park! Here’s an interesting reel from a local New England news station on Wednesday about the former General Manager and his departure!