Happy Monday to everyone, and of course, Happy Halloween too! Here’s our Trick or Treat edition of the Daily Noontime, enjoy!
* The Philadelphia Eagles looked like a true “dream team” on Sunday evening, as they steamrolled the Dallas Cowboys in the city of “Brotherly Love.”
* After Sunday’s win against the New England Patriots, the Pittsburgh Steelers may have proved that they’re indeed the best team in the AFC.
* Eli Manning lifted the New York Giants to their fifth victory of the season, as a late touchdown pass to Victor Cruz seemed to be the difference in a 20-17 decision against the winless Miami Dolphins.
* After losing to the Eagles, Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan told reporters that he was “out-coached.”
* According to a recent report, CC Sabathia plans to opt out of his New York Yankees contract.
* Against the Detroit Lions on Sunday, Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow appeared human, as his team lost 45-10.
Games to Watch:
* San Jose at New York Rangers (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* San Diego at Kansas City (8:30PM eastern)
Video of the Day:
How about that touchdown? Woo!