Daily Noontime – November 28, 2011
Good Monday to everyone and welcome back to the Daily Noontime! Here’s some headlines and news to kick-start your day, enjoy!
* New England’s quarterback Tom Brady tossed three touchdowns on Sunday, as the Patriots defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 38-20.
* Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson mocked both New York Jets receivers Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes, as well as admitted his actions were “stupid” after his team lost their sixth game of the season.
* After his team’s seventh loss of the season, Andy Reid admitted that he didn’t pay attention to the Philadelphia crowd, who chanted, “Fire Andy.”
* Once again, the Houston Texans are faced with a critical quarterback issue, and it’s not certain who’ll be the signal caller for Sunday’s game against Atlanta.
* Tim Tebow once again rallied his troops to beat San Diego in overtime on Sunday, 16-13.
Games to Watch:
* New York Giants at New Orleans (NFL) – 8:30pm eastern
* San Jose at Los Angles (NHL) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Here’s Sunday’s conversation with Tim Tebow on CBS, enjoy!