Daily Noontime – November 30, 2011
Happy Hump Day y’all and welcome into another grand edition of the Daily Noontime! Here’s some of the latest news and headlines, enjoy!
* On Tuesday evening, the Boston Red Sox announced that Bobby Valentine would be the team’s next general manager.
* According to a Hardball Talk blog — some believe that Valentine can manage, but aren’t exactly sure if “Boston can handle him.”
* It appears that according to reports — the NBA will open their facilities, and allow agents to start talking to teams about the upcoming season.
* According to reports — Now that the Jacksonville Jaguars have officially fired head coach Jack Del Rio, the organization and owner Wayne Weaver have decided to sell the team.
* According to reports — Syracuse University men’s basketball coach Jim Boeheim isn’t worried about losing his job.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Toronto (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Detroit (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Montreal at Anaheim (NHL) – 10:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
How amazing is this catch?