Good day to all, and welcome into another tremendous and stupendous edition of the Daily Noontime! Here’s some headlines and news to kick-start your day, enjoy!
* Against the Seattle on Thursday, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Vince Young tossed four interceptions, as the Seahawks won, 31-14.
* According to a ProFootballTalk.com report — DeSean Jackson is unhappy with reporters asking him if he’s “unhappy.”
* On Thursday, the Boston Red Sox announced that Bobby Valentine will be their manager for the upcoming season.
* Valentine was asked on Thursday by the Boston media if it’s possible that the Red Sox could possibly consider inviting Bill Buckner to be a coach on his staff, and the answer… it’s possible.
* After a disappointing [6-6] season, Texas A&M fired head coach Mike Sherman.
* President Obama’s fundraising basketball game was postponed due to the NBA lockout coming to an end.
Games to Watch:
* Detroit at Buffalo (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* No. 9 Florida at No. 3 Syracuse (NCAA Basketball) – 7:00pm eastern
* UCLA at No. 9 Oregon (NCAA Football) – 8:00pm eastern
* Philadelphia at Anaheim (NHL) – 10:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Anyone else have the moves like Wes Welker?