Happy “Hump Day” to everyone, and welcome into another quality edition of the Daily Noontime! Here’s some headlines, news and more!
*Winnipeg handed the Boston Bruins their first loss since October on Tuesday, as the Jets won, 2-1.
* Albert Pujols has yet to make a decision about joining the Florida Marlins. However, as of recently, the St. Louis Cardinals have offered their former slugger $220 million for 10 seasons.
* According to MLB.com — Sources have confirmed that the Seattle Mariners are downplaying their chatter about acquiring Prince Fielder.
* NFL.com has confirmed that the Chicago Bears aren’t interested in acquiring former Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre.
* On Wednesday, the NFL will make an announcement regarding their week 15 flex game, which could entail having New England and Denver square off on Sunday evening instead of the afternoon.
* On Tuesday, the NFL finance committee voted to recommend “Shahid Khan’s bid to buy the [Jacksonville] Jaguars.”
Games to Watch:
* Washington at Ottawa (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Philadelphia at Buffalo (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Perhaps this was Tyler Seguin‘s alarm clock, which didn’t go off on time!