Happy Wednesday to all, and welcome into yet another stupendous and tremendous edition of… wait for it… the Daily Noontime! OK… that may have been a tad bit over the top, but here’s some news, headlines and more to kick-start your day, enjoy!
* The “Big-3,” a.k.a. Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce voiced their concerns on Tuesday about the short, quick NBA off-season, as well as gave their “two-cents” toward commissioner David Stern too.
* Tuukka Rask saved 41 shots between the pipes on Tuesday, as the Boston Bruins beat-up the Los Angles Kings, 3-0.
* Despite leading the Minnesota Vikings to just two wins this season, head coach Leslie Frazier was recently assured by management that his job is safe.
* The NFL has officially suspended Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison for one game due to his bone-chilling hit against Colt McCoy last week.
* According to an interesting column from the Philadelphia Daily News on Tuesday, John Smallwood explained that Eagles fans who want change to root for the men dressed in green, white and black to lose.
* The MLB has decided that their new labor deal will actually feature instant replay for players, umpires and managers.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Ottawa (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Minnesota (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
This may not be sports related, but it’s certainly funny! Here’s the Donald talking about pulling out of his debate!