Sunday’s tilt between Baltimore and New England was certainly dramatic, as well as an epic clash, too. And while many still have this particular game on their mind, Noontime Sports thought we’d create a list of interesting “day after” headlines.
* The Chicago Sun-Times has an interesting piece pertaining toward Billy Cundiff, who missed the potential game-tying field in the fourth quarter.
* The Washington Post regales about the Ravens final drive, and how they were 14-yards away from punching their ticket to Super Bowl XLVI.
* The Eagle Tribune provides a great article on New England’s Sterling Moore, who dislodged the ball from Evans’ grasp in the fourth quarter.
* After Sunday’s game concluded, Baltimore’s Ray Lewis hinted that he’s planning on not retiring.
* Tom Brady didn’t exactly play his best game on Sunday, and on Monday, he told Boston’s Sports Radio Station, (WEEI/93.7FM) that he didn’t exactly sleep well on Sunday due to a few mistakes.