The Div. II and III NCAA soccer tournaments kicked off last weekend, and some Massachusetts teams managed to advance to this weekend’s third round.
Here is a look at the remaining squads in each division.
* UMass Lowell earned back-to-back wins against Post and LIU Post in the first and second round, which earned them a date with Northeast-10 Conference foe Southern New Hampshire on Friday, Nov. 16 in the third round.
* Following a first round bye, Amherst College defeated Dickinson, 4-0. The Lord Jeffs will remain at home for their third round matchup against Swarthmore College on Saturday, Nov. 17.
* Brandies University and Williams College will tangle in the third round in Amherst on Nov. 17, too, and the winner will meet Amherst or Swarthmore in the quarterfinals on Sunday.
* Brandies University earned a spot in the third round following wins against Lasell and Union. The Judges will face-off against SUNY Cortland on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Ithaca, New York.
* MIT will take on Messiah on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Grantham, Pennsylvania. The Engineers first two wins came against Haverford and TCNJ.
* Wheaton College will face Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Saturday, Nov. 17. The Lyons secured a spot in the third round with wins against Westfield State and Williams College.