The Division III men’s and women’s lacrosse seasons commence this weekend and below are links to their preseason polls.
* Little East Conference — UMass Dartmouth was picked to finish third behind Eastern Connecticut State and Keene State, while UMass Boston is expected to finish sixth and Salem State is projected to finish eighth.
* New England Collegiate Conference — The first official season of NECC men’s lacrosse commenced last weekend, but most teams will see action either this weekend or next week. Regis College was picked to earn the top spot at the end of season, while Becker College was picked second.
* Commonwealth Coast Conference — The Endicott College Gulls were tabbed to finish the season in first place, while Gordon College was picked to conclude their campaign in third place.
* Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference — Bridgewater State received six first place votes, along with 48 points in the conference’s preseason poll, as the Bears are projected to win the conference. Westfield State earned one first place vote and picked to conclude their campaign in second.
* New England Collegiate Conference — Similar to the men’s division, Regis College was selected to win the women’s division. The Pride earned five first place votes, while Becker College was selected to finish second and received one first place vote.