Mass. College Football: Links From Around The Web Heading Into Week Three
The third week of the college football season begins this evening with a non-Massachusetts contest. Luckily, we don’t have to wait too long as some games kick-off tomorrow evening, but here are some links and news from around the web to get you set for another weekend of football.
- In today’s Boston Herald, we learn that Harvard University will rely on its defense this season as the Crimson begin competition on Saturday, September 19 when they travel to Rhode Island.
- From the Boston Globe, we learn more about the new Harvard University signal-caller Scott Hosch.
- Yesterday, SB Nation’s BC Interruption and Tomahawk Nation discussed Friday’s marquee Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) matchup between Boston College and Florida State.
- From FOX Sports – the BC offense is rolling after a pair of non-conference clashes, however, they face a real challenge against the Seminoles on Friday.
- In The Massachusetts Daily Collegian – the Minutemen prepare for Saturday’s home opener against an impressive Temple University squad.
- The Bentley University Falcons look to ‘bounce back’ this week when they host Southern Connecticut State Homecoming.
- Stonehill College senior Nick Chiocco was named to the 2015 Allstate, American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Good Works Team.