D3 Football: NCAA Tournament First Round Pairings (New England & N. Y.)
By NoontimeSports.com (@NoontimeSports)
Welcome to the 2017 NCAA Tournament, New England and New York Division III Football fans! Below are the squads from both New England and New York that will be competing in this year’s national tournament.
- Brockport (10-0, 7-0 E8)
- Husson University (9-1, 7-0 ECFC)
- Plymouth State (9-1, 7-1 MASCAC)
- RPI (8-2, 4-1 LL)
- Springfield College (10-, 7-0 NEWMAC)
- Western New England (8-2, 5-0 CCC)
What are the match-ups?
- Western New England (8-2) at Delaware Valley (10-0) |
- Husson (9-1) at Springfield (10-0)
- Plymouth State (9-1) at Brockport (10-0)
- RPI (8-2) at Wesley (9-1)
NCAA Tournament coverage this week – what can you expect?
- Game information and stats
- Players to Watch in the postseason in all four match-ups
- Podcasts – you can expect an extra Football Friday Podcast to two this week on all four match-ups
- Friday predictions (who wins and why?)