Daily Noontime: February 1st, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com |@NoontimeSports
Happy Friday, everyone! And welcome to February, which is a VERY short month!
Tomorrow we celebrate Groundhog Day – will winter continue or is spring headed here quickly?
Well, let’s not worry about tomorrow because its the final day of the work week, so make sure to turn up the music and have a great day!
Happy Friday (again) and here is today’s (Feb. 1st, 2019) Daily Noontime – stay focused!
In The News:
- What is the secret to the New England Patriots‘ success? The answer, according to the Washington Post, is focusing on the details.
- According to News 5 Cleveland (ABC), Devon Cajuste, who was one of the stars from last year’s HBO Hard Knocks series, is retiring “so he can focus on healing, spirituality, and crystals.”
- Massachusetts currently leads all states in Super Bowl ticket purchases, which isn’t too much of a surprise to us!
- The New York Knicks sent shockwaves across the sports universe yesterday by dealing Kristaps Porzingis to the Dallas Mavericks. Sure, the NFL may not have liked their Super Bowl headlines being stolen, but this sets-up the Blue and Orange for a successful offseason to lure some big-time free agents.
- Julius Peppers will no longer be playing football as he recently announced his retirement from the NFL.
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI):
- Matt Noonan and James Baker (In The D3FB Huddle) recorded a brand new ‘Football Friday’ podcast yesterday, discussing the SB Nation College Football top teams from 2018.