Daily Noontime: February 4th, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Happy Monday from all of us in Titletown U.S.A. (a.k.a. Boston and New England).
We’re not taking ANY days off after winning our sixth Super Bowl but plan to celebrate another Boston sports championship with a brand new edition of the Daily Noontime.
Have a great day, everyone, and Go Patriots!
In The News:
- After leading the New England Patriots to a hard-fought 13-3 win over the Los Angeles Rams, coach Bill Belichick praised his opponent by saying, “That’s a great team.”
- As noted in The New Yorker, the Patriots just keep on winning Super Bowls, but we won’t complain as New England sports fans.
- From the Washington Post, Julian Edelman was named the Most Valuable Player (MVP) last night, but does he have what it takes to be a future NFL Hall of Famer?
- Relieve some of the greatest moments from last night’s game, including the good, bad and the hilarious jokes made by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo.
- Moments after the Super Bowl concluded, quarterback Jared Goff told reporters that losing to the Patriots “hurts.”
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI):
- Following the conclusion of last night’s game, we posted a quick recap, along with some notes and stats about what we just witnessed.
Video of the Day: Sticking with the Super Bowl theme, here is our favorite commercial from last night, which includes a song that we all remember from the early 2000s.