Daily Noontime: February 5th, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Happy Tuesday, everyone!
It feels like spring here in Boston, which is AWESOME, but it is also ideal weather for a championship parade, too. The New England Patriots will be boarding Duck Boats shortly to celebrate their sixth Super Bowl championship.
So, before we head out to celebrate with Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and everyone else, let’s dish out a brand new Daily Noontime for Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
Have an awesome day, everyone – get outside, too!
In The News:
- Following the conclusion of today’s Super Bowl championship parade, the Patriots will need to address some important offseason issues, including free agents.
- According to the Los Angeles Times, Kobe Bryant believes trading for Anthony Davis would be a “smart” move by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Brian Flores is now the new head coach of the Miami Dolphins.
- Charlie Ebersol and the Alliance of American Football (AAF) will be a startup league you will want to follow the next few weeks and months.
- Six things you should know about the NFL, concussions, and brain damage.
- Do you think flag football should replace high school football? Apparently, a quarter of Americans think so.
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI):
- For the third-straight week, the MIT men’s basketball team secured the top spot in our weekly New England D3 Men’s Basketball Top 10.
- Smith College and Emmanuel College were our newest additions on this week’s New England D3 Women’s Basketball Top 10.
Video of the Day: Julian Edelman has always been a figure to watch during Patriots championship parades.