Daily Noontime: February 11th, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
The Daily Noontime has returned from a short break with some news and links to kick-start your day!
As always, make sure to stay connected with us on social media – find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Links, Links & More Links
- Brad Marchand‘s overtime goal yesterday helped the Boston Bruins defeat the Colorado Avalanche while improving to 31-17-8 overall.
- As noted in a piece by Sam Minton, Boston’s Jake DeBrusk has been struggling lately, which is not making Bruins fans happy.
- It was an exciting first weekend for the Alliance of American Football (AAF), especially for the Orlando Apollos, who may be the best team in the league.
- Gary Phillips writes on Forbes.com today that the AAF first weekend ratings were impressive, but are not “likely to last” going forward.
- America may love football but do they love the big-time hits that result in a player losing their helmet?
- New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was the star of this week’s Football Morning in America.
Song of the Day: “Catchy Song” by Dillon Francis, T-Pain, That Girl Lay Lay (the song is from Lego Movie 2, which we saw this weekend and it was … AWESOME!)