New England D3 Softball Teams Headed To NCAA Tournament
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
The 2019 NCAA Division III Softball pairings for the opening weekend were announced this afternoon and a slew of New England teams will be competing this Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday if needed.
Below are the local teams that will be competing, as well as where they will be headed, too, along with their first match-up of the tournament.
Host Site: Ithaca College (Ithaca, New York)
- Brandeis University vs. Penn State-Berks (Friday, May 10th, 2019)
Host Site: SUNY Cortland (Cortland, New York)
- Framingham State vs. Williams College (Friday, May 10th, 2019)
Host Site: Tufts University (Medford, Mass.)
- Tufts University vs. St. Joseph’s College (Conn.) (Friday, May 10th, 2019)
- Eastern Connecticut vs. WPI (Friday, May, 10th, 2019)
Host Site: MIT (Cambridge, Mass.)
- MIT vs. Husson University (Friday, May 10th, 2019)
- Eastern Nazarene vs. Rowan University (Friday, May 10th, 2019)
Host Site: Kean University (Union, New Jersey)
- Endicott College vs. Kean University (Friday, May 10th, 2019)