New England D3 Women’s Lax Top 10 (Monday, May 6th)
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Happy Monday, everyone!
The NCAA Tournament is set to begin this week so this will be our second to last poll of the 2019 New England D3 women’s lacrosse season. We will post our final poll after championship weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) on Tuesday, May 28th.
Additionally, we will also post our end of the year All-Noontime Sports New England D3 Teams during the final week of May, as well.
But in the meantime, here is our newest Top 10 New England D3 Women’s Lacrosse Poll heading into the first week of the NCAA Tournament – best of luck to all teams competing this weekend!
New England D3 Women’s Lacrosse Top 10 | Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Middlebury College (17-1, 9-1 NESCAC)
- Tufts University (16-2, 9-1 NESCAC)
- Wesleyan University (14-3, 8-2 NESCAC)
- Amherst College (12-5, 6-4 NESCAC)
- Bowdoin College (9-7, 5-5 NESCAC)
- Colby College (9-6, 5-5 NESCAC)
- Trinity College (9-7, 4-6 NESCAC)
- Endicott College (14-5, 8-0 CCC)
- Springfield College (13-6, 6-2 NEWMAC)
- Babson College (13-6, 8-0 NEWMAC)
On The Rise: Bates College, Johnson & Wales, New England College, Plymouth State, ad Westfield State.
Stay connected with our Noontime Sports’ Lacrosse coverage by following @NoontimeLax on Twitter.