Daily Noontime: Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Ah, the Daily Noontime has returned – we hope you’re as excited as we are about its return to NoontimeSports.com.
As of today, you can expect a Daily Noontime to appear every Monday through Friday going forward, so get excited.
The Daily Noontime has been a staple of our site, and we are super-excited to relaunch it.
So, enjoy some news and links from the world wide web and have a tremendous transformation Tuesday – notice the social media reference?
In The News | Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
- Michael Chavis has been our greatest pick-up in fantasy baseball, but he has also been clutch for the Boston Red Sox this spring, too. On Monday, he belted his ninth home run of the season – this guy is a machine!
- Speaking of the Red Sox, they, along with the New York Yankees will be headed across the pond next month to compete in London for two days.
- Former Red Sox relief pitcher Koji Uehara has announced he is retiring from baseball.
- The Boston Bruins are enjoying a mini-vacation before the Stanley Cup Finals begins next Monday, May 27th. Boston will face the winner of the Western Conference Finals, which resumes tonight with the St. Louis Blues leading the series, 3-2. But should Bruins fans root for the Blues or San Jose Sharks? Here are some thoughts on competing against the Sharks.
- According to a few sources, the New England Patriots had trade talks with the Minnesota Vikings about acquiring tight end, Kyle Rudolph. Rudolph would certainly fill the void left by Rob Gronkowski, who retired a few weeks after the Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl.
Tuesday’s Sports Viewing Schedule: Here is what we will be watching today!
- Baseball: Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, 7:07 p.m. | NESN
- Basketball: Milwaukee Bucks at Toronto Raptors, 8:30 p.m. | TNT
We’ll be back tomorrow with more news and notes from the mecca of sports – that would be Boston, as well as New England!