By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
As noted yesterday, the Daily Noontime has returned for good, so let’s kick-start your day with some news and notes from the New England (and possibly national) sports world.
Have a great day, everyone!
In the News | Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
- Rowdy Tellez recorded two home runs and five RBI to lead the Toronto Blue Jays to an impressive 10-3 win over the Boston Red Sox.
- The Boston Bruins are another day closer to the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals – they will face the St. Louis Blues – and will attempt to simulate a game day experience, including an intrasquad game at the TD Garden tomorrow. Will it work? Who knows, but coach Bruce Cassidy certainly is eager to give this idea a whirl!
- Tom Brady and the McCourty twins shared their thoughts on Twitter yesterday regarding Julian Edelman‘s contract extension.
- A great read from Pats Pulpit Julian Edelman’s contract extension – how it adds another wrinkle to his story with the New England Patriots.
- The Buffalo Bills will allow one of their players to wear No. 32, which happened to be O.J. Simpson’s number when he competed for the team years ago.
Wednesday’s Sports Viewing Schedule: Here is what we will be watching today!
- Baseball: Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, 7:07 p.m.
In Case You Missed It: We wrote about the Edelman contract extension, as well as the possibility of keeping one of our all-time favorite Patriots in uniform for the next few years!
We’ll be back for more news and notes from the New England (and national) sports world tomorrow – have a great day, everyone!