Daily Noontime: Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
It’s Thursday, which means we are ONE day closer to a brand new weekend. Are you excited?
This weekend – Memorial Day Weekend, to be exact – is considered by many the unofficial start of summer, which makes us excited for warmer weather and good times!
We’re posting a little later than our mid-morning time, so enjoy a quick break from the grind with some news on the Boston and New England sports scene!
In The News | Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
- The month of May has been an exciting one for Michael Chavis, who continues to be a sparkplug for the Boston Red Sox.
- Don’t get your hope up, New England Patriots fans because it seems like Kyle Rudolph will remain with the Minnesota Vikings, according to a recent report (and story) from Pats Pulpit.
- Deatrich Wise Jr. is just one of three veterans that have something to prove at the Patriots’ spring practices.
- An interesting read about the “lack of officials” in Vermont for high school girls lacrosse. Hopefully, more men and women will be interested in learning the game, while also growing it as a referee.
- How are the ‘homegrown‘ Boston Bruins doing this postseason? Find out … NOW from Boston.com.
Thursday’s Viewing Schedule: Here is what we will be watching today!
- NCAA Softball D-III Championship: Eastern Connecticut vs. St. Thomas (Minn.) 12 p.m.
- Baseball: Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, 12:37 p.m.
- NCAA Softball – Super Regionals: Florida State vs. Oklahoma State, 7 p.m.
- NBA – Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
- NCAA Softball – Super Regionals: Alabama vs. Texas, 9 p.m.
Have a great day, everyone, and we’ll be back tomorrow to get your weekend started!