By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeNation
It’s back, everyone – the Daily Noontime has officially returned and is not going to disappear anytime soon!
We’ll have some fun with our Monday through Friday post, sharing news and links, along with some videos, podcasts, and music, so we hope you’re ready for the re-vamped (and 2020 version of one of our oldest and favorite) posts.
So, enjoy our first of many Daily Noontime‘s – as always, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, everyone, and we will be back next Monday, January 20th, 2020!
The Boston Sports Thursday Scoreboard
- The Boston Bruins rolled past the Pittsburgh Penguins, 4-1, last night on Causeway Street to improve to 28-9-12 overall. Both teams will skate again on Sunday, January 19th in Pittsburgh with puck drop scheduled for 12:30 p.m.
- The Milwaukee Bucks beat the Boston Celtics, 128-123 – ouch! The Green and White are back in action tomorrow, Saturday, January 18th when they host the Phoenix Suns with tip-off scheduled for 7 p.m.
The Noontime Headlines (and Links!)
- Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask ‘goes on injured reserve with concussion.’ (ESPN.com)
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams says the “pressure’s really on (the San Francisco) 49ers.” (ProFootballTalk.com)
- With Carlos Beltran out of a job with the New York Mets, one local outlet claims the organization has ‘no one but themselves to blame for this mess.’ (New York Daily News)
- Google became the fourth tech giant to reach the market’s BIG milestone behind Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft. (New York Times)
- Joe Burrow‘s father claims his son would be just fine with quarterbacking the Cincinnati Bengals in 2020. (ESPN.com)
- Members of the CLNS Media discuss if the Boston Celtics have the best chance for success compared to the Bruins, Boston Red Sox, and New England Patriots. (CLNSMedia.com)
Video of the Day: Colin Cowherd receives some insight on the upcoming AFC and NFC Championships from former NFL head coach Jeff Fisher.