By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeNation
Greetings Thursday – how the heck are you?
From a quick glance outside our window, you look cold, rainy, and a bit snowy, too. But that’s OK because like they say in Disney’s Frozen, “the cold never bothered me anyway.”
Have a wonderful day, everyone, and remember to smile, laugh, and sing your favorite song (even in the office!).
The Boston Sports Scoreboard
- Charlie McAvoy and Sean Kuraly each scored goals last night as the Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks, 2-1, in overtime to improve to 33-10-12 overall. Boston has now won four-straight games since the NHL All-Star Break.
- Somehow the short-handed Boston Celtics found a way to beat the Orlando Magic last night at the TD Garden. The Green and White topped the Magic, 116-100, to improve to 35-15 overall.
The Noontime Headlines (and Links)
- The Tuesday night blockbuster deal between the Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Dodgers and Minnesota Twins has hit a snag due to health concerns of Brusdar Graterol. (NESN.com)
- What are some of the baseball experts saying about the Mookie Betts (and David Price) trade? Well, for starters, one person thinks the Red Sox will be “haunted by this trade.” (Boston.com)
- Tom Brady shared on Instagram that he plans to play in the Super Bowl next year and not wear a blazer like he did this past weekend. (ProFootballTalk.com)
- Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Patrick Mahomes, and others will be names you will hear a lot about this offseason. (The Ringer)
- Charlie McAvoy’s goal drought finally conclude last night – it only took 51 games this season for the defender to locate the back of the net. (WEEI.com)
- Today is the NBA Trade Deadline, so many Celtics fans want to know if Danny Ainge will make a move? (Celticsblog.com)
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Its ‘Throwback Thursday’ which means its time to sing, “Let It Go” on a rainy, snow, and gross day outside!