By Matt Noonan | @NoontimeNation
It’s Tuesday – yippee!
It is a tad bit cloudy (and overcast) outside my window, but that won’t stop us from having a great morning (and day, of course).
Spring is right around the corner – we experienced an April-like day yesterday, which was awesome – but that also means a brand new ‘Daily Noontime’ is here, too. So, let’s have a great day, everyone, and remember to smile, laugh, and be happy about life!
The Boston Sports Scoreboard
- The Boston Bruins return to the ice this evening – let’s hope they can erase the memories of a six-goal setback from this past weekend when they compete against the Calgary Flames at 7 p.m.
- The Boston Celtics will be in Oregon this evening to take on the Portland Trail Blazers with tip-off scheduled for 10 p.m. Boston lost to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, but fans in Boston believe the Green and White should be fine going forward and can compete for an NBA championship this spring.
The Noontime Headlines (and Links)
- Hear what Boston Bruins general manager Don Sweeney had to say about the two new forwards he acquired for the stretch run. (NESN.com)
- The NFL Combine is this week, which means its time to highlight five storylines to watch for our hometown New England Patriots. (WEEI.com)
- Danny Amendola is not going to be a free agent or return to the area. Instead, he is going back to the Detroit Lions, which could be another hint that Tom Brady will be interested in going elsewhere this offseason. (NBC Sports Boston)
- What did we learn from watching Romeo Langford on Sunday against the Los Angeles Lakers? (Boston.com)
- The Boston Red Sox will need Nate Eovaldi this season. Just saying! (Boston Globe)
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Learn how to freestyle like a pro with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and Rev Run!