By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeNation
Hello, Tuesday – how are you?
From a quick glance outside our window, you look a bit cloudy – do I see rain?
Well, let’s brighten everyone’s spirit with a brand new ‘Daily Noontime’ for Tuesday, February 11th, 2020.
Also, make sure to follow @NewsNoontime on Twitter so you won’t miss future ‘Daily Noontime’ posts!
The Boston Sports Scoreboard
- The Northeastern University men’s ice hockey team captured their third-straight Beanpot Tournament crown last night as they defeated Boston University, 5-4, in double-overtime at the TD Garden. The three-peat is a first for Northeastern.
- Tonight, the Northeastern women’s ice hockey team will attempt to win their Beanpot Tournament against Boston University.
- The Boston Celtics return to the hardwood this evening – the Green and White are in Texas this evening to face the Houston Rockets with tip-off scheduled for 9:30 p.m.
The Noontime Headlines (and Links)
- Marcellus Wiley does not believe Tom Brady is the right fit for the Los Angeles Chargers. (NESN.com)
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft hinted to a reporter at a 2020 Oscars party where he wants Tom Brady to play next fall. (NBC Sports Boston)
- The Boston Red Sox, including Chaim Bloom, says they are not giving up on the upcoming 2020 season. (Boston Globe)
- Northeastern may have won the 2020 Beanpot last night, but coaches and players on the Boston University men’s hockey team were not happy about the outcome. (Boston Globe)
- Philip Rivers won’t be playing for the Chargers next fall, but he still wants to play. (ProFootballTalk.com)
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre – yes, he also quarterbacked the Minnesota Vikings and New York Jets – says he does not see a decline in Tom Brady, who will turn 43-years-old this summer.