Hello, Friday – how are you?
It’s a rather rainy and chilly outside in Boston, but let’s focus on something more enjoyable: the Noontime Sports Friday Rewind – yay!
Like last week, we’ll highlight a few afternoon headlines (and links), as well as recap the past few days of blogging.
Have a great weekend, everyone, and we’ll be back for more over the weekend!
Noontime’s Friday Afternoon Headlines
- Kim Ng has been hired by the Miami Marlins, becoming the first female general manager in Major League Baseball (MLB) history.
- The Southeastern Conference (SEC) will play makeup games for contests canceled by the coronavirus on Saturday, December 19.
- What does the Ivy League‘s winter sports cancelation mean for both college basketball and other sports?
- Here is a list of the best pregame songs for high school basketball in 2020.
- Jim Nantz, who is 61-years-old, wants to call the Masters until he is 75-years old.
Noontime’s Week of Content (Nov. 9- Nov. 13)
- Daily Noontime for Monday, Nov. 9, 2020
- The Patriot League is set to tip-off its 2021 basketball season in January
- Revisiting the Bates College football comeback against Hamilton College
- Daily Noontime for Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020
- Bentley University unveils its 2020-21 men’s ice hockey schedule
- Daily Noontime for Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2020
- Daily Noontime for Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020
- Noontime’s ‘What If’ NFL Playoff Prediction (Week 10)
- Noontime’s ‘What If’ D3 Football Conference Championship Predictions
- Ivy League cancels winter sports; spring sports paused until the end of February
- Daily Noontime for Friday, Nov. 13, 2020
- Noontime’s Coast Guard-USMMA Football Preview
Noontime Sports Podcast
- Our first season of podcasting with Anchor concluded last week, but you can listen to last week shows, along with other shows by subscribing to our show on Apple Podcast and Spotify.
Noontime Instagram Posts (Make sure to follow us @NoontimeNation)