By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports & @Noontime_HS
A new week of high school lacrosse in Eastern Massachusetts is set to begin later today (and this evening), so let’s unveil our latest boys and girl’s lacrosse Top 10 polls, along with some news and links from across the world wide web.
Eastern Massachusetts Boy’s Lacrosse Top 10 | Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Xaverian Brothers
- St. John’s Prep (Danvers)
On The Rise: Austin Prep, Bishop Fenwick, Boston College High School, Cohasset, Dover-Sherborn, Franklin, Foxborough, Marshfield, Melrose, Natick, Needham, Newton North, Norwell, St. Mary’s (Lynn), Wayland, and Westwood.
Eastern Massachusetts Girl’s Lacrosse Top 10 | Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Notre Dame Academy (Hingham)
On The Rise: Chelmsford, Cohasset, Dover-Sherborn, Duxbury, Ipswich, King Phillip, Lexington, Marblehead, Natick, Newton North, North Andover, Reading, and Wayland
News & Links from the Eastern Massachusetts Lacrosse World
- Last year’s Division I title loss to Wellesley is motivating the Walpole girls lacrosse team to play its best lacrosse this spring. And so far, the Rebels have been a team to watch – they just secured the third position in this week’s poll.
- Harlem Lacrosse will be hosting its third annual Boston high school showcase this Saturday, and a few of our top teams, including Concord-Carlisle, Lincoln-Sudbury, and Walpole will be competing in it.
- In case you missed, Lincoln-Sudbury scored an impressive 14-7 win last Friday over Duxbury, and the Boston Globe shared a few things they learned from the contest.
- Check out the latest Boston Herald Top 25 Rankings, which found Lincoln-Sudbury in the top spot on the boy’s side, while Notre Dame Academy (Hingham) is the top girl’s lacrosse team in Eastern Massachusetts.
- Lax.com recently posted highlights from last Friday’s clash between Medfield and Dover-Sherborn, which saw the Warriors beat the Raiders by a score of 12-9.
Stay connected with Noontime Sports’ Lacrosse coverage by following @NoontimeLax on Twitter!