By Matt Noonan | @NoontimeNation
It’s Wednesday – woo!
Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week thus far and enjoying the sun this morning – it feels like late-March outside (and early April), which makes me excited for the spring.
As usual, have a wonderful day – don’t stress too much! – and make sure to smile, laugh, and do something fun during your lunch break.
The Boston Sports Scoreboard
- The Boston Bruins return to the ice this evening with an 8:30 p.m. puck drop against the Edmonton Oilers. Boston remains the top team in the Eastern Conference with 86 points, but don’t lose sight of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Tampa Bay Lightning.
- We’re two days away from the start of the second half of the season for the Boston Celtics, who will visit the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, February 21st.
The Noontime Headlines (and Links)
- Tom Brady watch continues – apparently, the soon-to-be free agent quarterback may have plenty of teams interested in signing the six-time Super Bowl champion on the initial day of the free agency. (ProFootballTalk.com)
- The Boston Globe’s Ben Volin shares his thoughts on nine moves the New England Patriots should make this offseason. (Boston Globe)
- The 2020 NHL Trade Deadline is quickly approaching and apparently, some of the players the Bruins wanted to acquire have been traded to other teams. (Boston Globe)
- The hands-Free driving law is set to take effect this Sunday here in Massachusetts. Here is what you need to know about the new law. (Boston.com)
- Apparently, Tom Brady is in a group chat with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. And both actors want to know where he will play football next season. (Yahoo.com)
- Could Ryan Weber become the fifth starter in the Boston Red Sox rotation this spring? (Boston Herald)
VIDEO OF THE DAY: This should put a smile on your face for it being … Wednesday!