Good Tuesday to all, and welcome into yet another great edition of the Daily Noontime! Here’s some headlines and news to kick-start your day, enjoy!
* In the Boston area, local radio and television stations have been talking about a Division 4A Super Bowl, which saw a few high school football referee throw a flag on Boston Cathedral quarterback Matthew Owens, who lifted one finger in the air to cap off a 60-yard touchdown run, which ended up being revoked.
* The Boston Bruins kept their winning trend going on Monday, as the Black and Gold defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins, 3-1.
* Denver Broncos head honcho John Elway once again talked about his quarterback on the radio, and told the announcers that his team is not focused on next season, but instead, the Chicago Bears.
* According to sources — ESPNChicago confirmed on Monday that Brett Favre would be interested in playing for the Bears, if they needed him.
* The MLB Winter meetings have officially begun, and after one day, the Los Angles of Anaheim Angles are in hot pursuit of C.J. Wilson, while the Florida Marlins continue to pursue various free agents.
Games to Watch:
* New Jersey at Toronto (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Detroit at St. Louis (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Boston at Winnipeg (NHL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
If you’re a Bruins fan – then watch this clip!