By NoontimeSports.com | @NoontimeSports
Happy Wednesday or as the Geico camel says, “It’s Hump Day!”
Yeah, we love that commercial – who doesn’t?
Let’s enjoy Wednesday even more with a brand new edition of the Daily Noontime – be good, everyone!
In The News:
- If you’re a fan of the New England Patriots, then what you probably heard last night on NBC Sports Boston was music to your ears when team owner Robert Kraft said he hopes the haters – well, more doubters – will keep dispising the Pats after Super Bowl Sunday.
- Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies will make history this Sunday as the first two men cheerleaders to be spotted on the sidelines cheering on the L.A. Rams.
- As seen on Musket Fire through Fansided, who are some Patriots that could retire after Super Bowl Sunday?
- For those in Chicago, make sure to bundle up because it is SO cold in your city right now. But we in Boston (and New England) will be getting that sub-zero temperature soon, which is awesome, right? Not really!
- A must read from The Ringer on both Anthony Davis and the future of basketball in New Orleans.
- Finally, make sure to stop by D3Hoops.com for a great feature on Middlebury College sophomore Griffin Kornaker.
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI)
- Catherine Coppinger of Fitchburg State and Emily Sifferlen of Clark University highlighted our weekly Worcester Area College Basketball Association (WACBA) Week 11 women’s hoops report yesterday.
- Kareem Davis of Becker College and Matt Morrow of Nichols College shared the WACBA Men’s Player of the Week honor, while Cal Connelly of Assumption College was named our Week 11 Rookie of the Week.
Video of the Day: In honor of Wednesday, here is a remix of our favorite ‘Hump Day’ commercial, enjoy!